Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grandparent visit

The last couple of days we made trips to Grandma C and Grandpa's house to visit with the Great-Grandmas. Dimitri just loves people and did not mind at all when Grandma Louise picked him up (she's 93).  The two of them played with her cane, and I think Dimitri left a few teeth marks. 

Today, his Bobka (Grandma Sophie) and Grandpa Bill got to experience his transformation into boyhood as they wrestled with the wiggle-worm that he is.  I am really enjoying watching him become more playful as well.  He's starting to wrestle with me, which give Kibo some relief.  I really love sharing his moments, especially with other family members. 






An update on the hunt---they got skunked.  Alan will be coming home, but don't worry, Dimitri has something for him when he get here :)






1 comment:

  1. cool! I didn't know you started a blog. I put you on my list to follow;) That is one cute little nephew there! Almost one!

    ReplyDelete